How to vacation in Liptov?
Conditions for winter holidays are improving for visitors to Liptov. Basically everyone is skiing and the capacity limit in the accommodation facilities is abolished.
Overview of valid COVID measures in the region of Liptov (from 19.1.2022):
Obligation to wear respirators and drapes
It is mandatory to properly cover the nose and mouth using the FFP2 respirator outdoors (less than 2 m), indoors and at outdoor mass events, even at a distance of more than 2 m for the entire duration of the event.
Skiing – cable cars and lifts
Lifts and cable cars in OTP mode are open without capacity limitation. Visitors are required to have FFP2 respirators while waiting in line and in the cable car. They are also required to keep a distance of 2 meters.
SKI & AQUA BUS
SKI & AQUA BUS operates according to the valid schedule at: https://www.visitliptov.sk/planovanie-dovolenky/doprava-na-liptove/
In the SKI & AQUA BUS, the client is obliged to have the upper airways covered with the FFP2 respirator.
If the operator allows the entry into operation of a person in the OP + mode, he can accommodate at full capacity.
It can also accommodate in the OTP mode if it accommodates the client in connection with the performance of work, for the purpose of visiting a medical facility or for persons on ski or snowboard trainings and courses within the educational process (persons under 18 years of age and 2 months). The AG test can be performed as part of the educational process in the presence of a school employee.
Hotel restaurants are open according to the arrangements – see the restaurant section. The hotel wellness is open according to the measures – see the Wellness section.
Water parks, artificial water bodies, swimming pools and swimming pools
Water parks in Liptov are open to persons in the OP regime without capacity restrictions.
Wellness and spa
Open in OP + mode with max. capacity of the facility 50 persons or 1 person per 15 m2.
Restaurants are open in the OP mode (consumption on the spot), with restrictions: in the interior 4 people at the table or people from one household, the tables must be at intervals of 2 meters, between 05:00 – 22:00.
Restaurants in the “base” mode can only operate window sales or delivery without restrictions on operating hours.
Open in OP + mode with capacity limitation max. 50 customers or 1 customer per 15 m2. The operator is obliged to keep a list of visitors to the fitness center.
Note: Due to the rapidly changing measures, we recommend checking the opening hours and operation before visiting a specific facility or attraction.
Definition of OP, OP +, OTP and BASIC modes:
OP + mode
Persons in OP + mode are:
- persons completely vaccinated + have a booster dose,
- persons completely vaccinated + negative test (RT-PCR not older than 72 hours or AG test not older than 48 hours),
- persons completely vaccinated up to 18 years and 2 months of age,
- persons completely vaccinated + overcame COVID-19 for not more than 180 days,
- persons under 12 years and 2 months of age + negative test (RT-PCR not older than 72 hours or AG test not older than 48 hours),
- children up to 6 years.
People in the OP regimen are completely vaccinated or people who have overcome COVID-19.
The following is considered to be a person in the OTP mode – vaccinated, tested or overcome COVID-19:
a person completely vaccinated,
a person who proves a negative test (RT-PCR not older than 72 hours or AG test not older than 48 hours), or
the person overcame COVID-19 in the period no more than 180 days ago.
A person in “basic” mode is considered to be a person regardless of immune status.
The following is considered to be a fully vaccinated person:
- a person at least 14 days after the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine with a two-dose schedule, but not more than 1 year after the last dose, or
- a person at least 21 days after the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine with a single-dose schedule, but not more than 1 year after the last dose, or
- a person at least 14 days after the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, if the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine was given within 180 days of the onset of COVID19, but not more than 1 year after the last dose, or
- person up to 12 years and 2 months of age.
A person who has overcome COVID-19 in a period not more than 180 days ago is a person who can prove this fact on the basis of a positive PCR test, in children under 12 years of age also on the basis of a certificate from a general practitioner for children and adolescents issued on on the basis of a positive antigen test carried out at the mobile vaccination site, issued by 15 November 2021.